WELCOME to Easy Day!!
You’ve made a wonderful decision to explore all that Easy Day Yoga has to offer. There is a good reason that you keep hearing how the benefits of yoga and meditation are improving the quality of life and relationships in the world around and within you. Our dedicated teachers are here to help you start an accessible and sustainable practice that will enhance, uplift, and inspire your well being. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call 703-772-4332. Helpful Tips:
Please arrive 20 minutes early. Wear comfortable, exercise clothing—no footwear necessary. Bring a water bottle – we have water filter if you would like to fill it at the studio. A yoga mat may be provided as a complimentary service. It is recommended to practice yoga with a hydrated body and not on a full stomach.
Please Respect These Studio Guidelines
• Cell phones off
• No shoes in the studios
• Respectful silence within entire space (especially when classes are in session)
• Please take all refuse and recycling (tissues, water bottles, etc) out of the classroom with you when you leave.
Ten Yogic Rules Of Conduct That We May Always Remember
Do not harm; do not steal; do not lie; do not be greedy; be clean in thought, word, and deed; find contentment in all experiences; make an earnest effort in all you do; be disciplined and study yourself; dedicate your efforts to the divine.
• Frequently Asked Questions
• I am a New Student at the studio, is there a special?
• YES! You can do 4 weeks of Unlimited Yoga for 54.00. This starts the day you purchase it for 30 days and includes all our regularly scheduled classes.
How can I save time on my first visit? Download and complete our liability form and bring it with you on your first visit. But you can fill it out when you arrive as well. It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes early.
• What do I need to bring? We have mats you can use at no charge if you don't have one, but you are welcome to bring your own mat as well. Please bring some water if possible. You should dress comfortably, and you will be kicking off your shoes once your arrive in the lobby.
• Where do I park? You can park in our parking lot or in front of the studio on Sycoline Rd.
• What type of payment do you take? We accept cash, check, or debit/credit cards, but not American Express. Your card information can be stored in our system to make future purchases of classes or packages quick and easy.
* In order to save time you can download the Waiver Form and bring it up with you.